Of Kings and Men
“Firebloods, as they are known, are a dark and mysterious race of humanoids that are the result of men breeding with outsiders, particularly succubi, demons and devils. This may have been the result of a dark ritual or summoned creatures gone rampant.
They are considered to be wicked, if exceedingly clever, though their unique physiology – the addition of bone horns and a tail to a human carcass – makes many unsettled. The peasants care least about them and many slum-dwellers tend to like them.
These creatures tend to be attached to various criminal enterprises, for they are known as good thieves and bandits, and their skills at lying are well known. Many of them live in the slums or dock districts – not because of others preventing them from moving up, but rather because there they are like kings, leading motley bands of mercenaries, thieves or bandits."
- +2 Dexterity, +2 Intelligence, –2 Charisma.
- Medium size.
- A firebloods base land speed is 30 feet.
- Darkvision: Firebloods can see in the dark up to 60 feet.
- +2 racial bonus on Bluff and Hide checks.
- +1 racial bonus on Sleight of Hand and Open Lock checks.
- Resistance to fire, cold and electricity 5.
- Spell-Like Ability: 1/day—darkness. Caster level equals the Fireblood’s class levels.
- Automatic Languages: Common, Infernal. Bonus Languages: Draconic, Dwarven, Elven, Goblin, Orc or Gutterspeak.
- Favored Class: Rogue.
- Level Adjustment: +1.